Hi Alexandro,

for Russian Italian and Khmer we are referring to the Pootle server hosted on the Sun virtuallab. Please see details at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/New_Translation_Process_%28Pootle_server%29

The 3 above languages are the only one which will be using Pootle to translate the 2.3 version since we are in the initial/pilot phase. If everything goes well or at least we sort our the issues and we are able to fix them, all other languages and team that want to be added to this tool are more than welcome to join. That would be for the 2.4 release.

Rafaella