F Wolff ha scritto:
 > The best might be to add it with a #. comment - this way it will display
> in the tooltip of the suggestion in Pootle (if this is what you want).
> The #: comment will only show when you actually view / translate this
> specific file.

I uploaded the PO file to Pootle and tried translating a few strings
from the UI project. A text-box is displayed beside the text to be
translated with suggestion for specific words. Does that work also for
whole sentences? I have the feeling it only displays single words. Is
there anything else I can do with the terminology project (maybe
automatic translation?).

Apart from Pootle, we'll be using poEdit to translate the OLH. I assume
the same file I created from the glossary can be used in poEdit as a
reference, maybe as a PO Compendium. Does any of you know how it works?
Should I import it into the TM database?

Ale.