F Wolff ha scritto:
> On Ma, 2007-06-11 at 09:43 +0200, Alessandro Cattelan wrote:
>> F Wolff ha scritto:
>>> Open your text file in OOo Calc as a CSV file and choose "tab" as the
>>> delimiter. Save it as a normal CSV file (comma seperated) and then you
>>> can convert it to PO using csv2po from the translate toolkit. Here is
>>> the documentation for that:
>>> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/csv2po

>>> It should suggest both. Note that (in the current implementation) the
>>> target field (msgstr) of the terminology files are considered free form,
>>> so you are free to add something like "frame (verb)" or "cornice (noun)"
>>> to help the translators.
>>
>> I'm still having trouble with this... :o(
>>
>> I've done what you suggested above and I got a csv text with two
>> tab-separated columns, one with the English text and the next with the
>> Italian translation:
>>
>> "semi bold"     "semigrassetto"
>> "semi light"    "semileggero"
>> "semiautomatic" "semiautomatico"
>> "semibold"      "semigrassetto"
>> "semicolon"     "punto e virgola"
>> "semicondensed" "semi compatto"
>> "semiexpanded"  "semiespanso"
>> "semilight"     "semichiaro"
>>

>> If I run the csv2po command, the po file is not created. I've tried
>> running the csv2po on the single file and on a directory. Here's the output:
>>

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop$ ls csv/
>> glossariostaroffice.csv
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop$ ls po/
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop$ csv2po csv/ po/
>> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/translate/storage/po.py:31:
>> DeprecationWarning: The sre module is deprecated, please import re.
>>   import sre
>> processing 1 files...
>> [###########################################] 100%
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop$ ls po/
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop$
>>

>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> Ale.
>
> You need to make a _comma_ separated file. This is the format that the
> converter is expecting. Does OOo Calc give the option of choosing the
> delimiter style?  Perhaps it is using the tabs because the initial file
> had them. Then you might need to open the file in a text editor and
> replace the tabs with commas. Take note of the expected file format that
> csv2po expects (three columns with source and target in the second and
> third columns respectively). It might be easiest to ensure that your
> file has this format, otherwise you will have to specify the format
> using the --columnorder parameter.

I think it worked now!!! Thank you!
Here's the output:

#:
msgid "year"
msgstr "anno"

#:
msgid "z axis"
msgstr "asse Z"

#:
msgid "zero line"
msgstr "linea dello zero"

#:
msgid "zero values"
msgstr "valori zero"

Would it make sense to put a comment in there which tells that the file
comes from a glossary (for the translator to know where the term comes
from)? Would the following work?

#: Extracted from the SunGloss
msgid "zero line"
msgstr "linea dello zero"