On 25 déc. 07, at 05:12, Ain Vagula wrote:

I agree with you

I VERY agree with you

What is the point VERY agreeing with a useless rant that does not propose anything but criticize people who try to propose new and working solutions ?

Charles - knowing something about translation process technical details isn't surely mandatory for NL project lead, but there's no need to talk about things you aren't familar with. Every your positive or negative opinion can influence people because of your position as project lead. Please think twice next time. Citation: "May this be read and used by as many localisers as possible!"

Obviously, it was not the _contents_ of the article that prompted this discussion.

Fortunately I was away from computer this evening when this message hit my mailbox and also fortunately Pavel responded to this. More gently I could ever do.

Ok, and what is your take on the fact that the TMX contents and the SDF contents match but not the PO ? How do you think it is possible to improve that so that translators can make better use of previously translated strings ?

Because _that_ is what is being discussed...

Jean-Christophe Helary