On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:53:42 +0200, Jean-Christophe Helary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> oo2po has failed to produce files that match the TMX data that SUN is
> providing the community with and even though PO based translations
> keep coming, using the current PO process _does not contribute to make
> the translation workflow easier_. But obviously, for communities that
> only know the current PO hacks such an assertion does not mean
> anything...

Right you are.

Propose and implement what you wish, you still omit people in translating
communities needing to re-learn etc.

Take me for example — I get quite a fair re-use ratio with Kbabel, I don't feel
comfortable with the "feel" of any free XLIFF-capable tools, and I have yet to
see some good demonstration of translation-workflow-related advantages of the
"new way to go". What I saw in my experience with OmegaT wasn't "better", it
was "better some, worse some".

Can't recall — did I say I'm opting out of this discussion already?

---