Thanks,
I appreciate your help and information, Andrea, Davide, so surely going to
continuing privately.

I'd be happy if 'fur' project is not dead, and they working off-line and
they could go on. It would be beautiful having evidence of main lines of
their work (or simply of any activity, if it is not public we cannot know or
reach it) some dead-lines or may be share it, some results, their
difficulties, how they move, what they are expecting for, if they need help
or can accept it. 4 years it's a sufficient long time for expecting (and
from the friulian community) some advance or some results isn't it ?
But if they (for any reason) cannot make any activity perhaps it may be
better to free the project for any future advance, isn't it ?  I'm
approaching to this project but any approach is forbidden if they lock the
project, I think the same if other people want approaching it (having no
evidence of this type of requests). I know leading a project can be a heavy
task, this depending on what your goals.
But if not leading anywhere ?
And if they cannot share their work, any work, their project, their
contacts, or they can help, sorry, it's to begin again.

Cheers,
M.