Hello Per,
> Hello,
>
> The Swedish community has waited for such a feature for a long time,
> making the hyphen being forwarded to the spellchecker.
>
> We don't know what is expected from us. We would like this feature
> activated for Swedish.
>
> What are the risks involved with activating this that our lingu team
> must know about? Our members working with the dictionary are experts and
> would well be able to answer to such issues.

I don't know for sure since I'm neither familiar with the internal of
hunspell in respect to this matter and also I habve never created an
affix dictionary on my own. Sorry. My part is only to get the hyphens to
the spell checker as part of the words.

László and maybe some others should know about what dictionary
maintainers may need to do because of this change.

Thomas