Hi Ruud,

Thanks for the update. Is this feature activated per language or globally?

The mid-hyphen as part of the word will be activated globally.
As for the pre- and post-hyphen, those will be available only per language upon request.
Thomas, should the request com from the localization team? If so, I will forward them the issue. When not, consider this the request for Dutch. There is no problem with the 'in between sentence', since these require a long dash, and spaces arount these.

If you want the special pre- and postfix handling for hyphens as well, just add a respective line to issue 64400 (see my latest comment there).

Thomas