Ruud Baars wrote:

> Thomas Lange schreef:
>>
>> Hi Ruud,

>>> Thomas, should the request com from the localization team? If so, I
>>> will forward them the issue. When not, consider this the request for
>>> Dutch. There is no problem with the 'in between sentence', since
>>> these require a long dash, and spaces arount these.
>>
>> If you want the special pre- and postfix handling for hyphens as well,
>> just add a respective line to issue 64400 (see my latest comment there).
> I passed this one on to the localisation team. We will have to prepare a
> 3.2 dictionary anyway. Since we are on the verge of releasing a new
> dictionary for Dutch, we could create a 3.2-ready version of it.
> It is a bit of extra work, but it would be helpful for the users.
> Could you inform us as soon as 3.2 (any prerelease) has implemented this
> feature, so we can start preparing and testing?

I wonder whether that means that we must provide two dictionary
extensions then - one for 3.0/3.1 and one for 3.2. Or will this new
dictionary work fine in 3.1 also as it will just contain a few words
that wouldn't be passed to the spell checker in 3.1 anyway?

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".