Hello,

Jira gives the following note when opening an issue:

```
This project has a user mailing list and an IRC channel for support. Please
ensure that you have discussed your problem using one of those resources
BEFORE creating this ticket.
```

This can be quite intimidating for someone who has never worked with us
before, and we don't apply this logic for ourselves, for instance I feel
free to open JIRAs without discussing them first on IRC or dev@l.a.o. Given
that we are not seeing much irrelevant traffic on JIRA, I'd like to soften
the message to something like below:

```
If you are looking for support, or if you are not sure whether the behavior
that you are observing is expected or not, please discuss your problem on
the user mailing-list instead before creating a ticket.
```

What do you think?

--
Adrien