Things like the OOo facebook group, more Youtube Videos and more presence on things like stumble upon, digg, youtube, slideshare, mugshot and so on.

Also the need of more non profit entities in countries so that openoffice.org scale to large deployments. basically we are finding that OOo vendors hav e a hard time justifiying the product and the brand.

Two resources that I frequently find useful in my discussions with
ISV's and potential customers / OpenOffice.org users as well as the
press are the following two wiki pages:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Market_Share_Analysis
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Solutions

I'm sure that there are a lot more large scale OpenOffice.org
deployments than those listed on the market share wiki page.
Therefore, we should frequently remind people (e.g. the members
of the native-lang community) to update the list by adding
their local success stories. In addition, it would be great to
get "video endorsements" from some of these OpenOffice.org users,
so that we can publish them on sites like YouTube.

The same is true for the solutions wiki page. We need to capture
all the solutions that integrate with OpenOffice.org and/or
complement OpenOffice.org.

All the best,
Erwin