Le jeudi 5 mars 2015 08:23:43 Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
> Le mercredi 4 mars 2015 07:14:32 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> > At this point we might as well just chat in the dev hangout tomorrow.
>
> +1
>
> > Today
> > I'll focus on some more testing and documentation.
>
> where is the documentation you're working on, please? multiple eyes and
> brains can be useful (and I want to improve this part, since I didn't grasp
> yet what has been done in code)
I started little documentation on core-extensions descriptor [1]
but this requires enhancements: IIUC, there are other files in .mvn

We need a minimum documentation in Maven core documentation, at least on file
formats

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/ref/3-LATEST/maven-embedder/core-extensions.html