On 29/07/2008, at 2:05 AM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

Same here. I think that before we go ahead and put out beta-4, we should
have significant coverage in Maven Its to capture the integration.

I had already added a number of tests over recent times related to this. The touch points with Maven are actually quite few and I would say we have them all covered.

Since
the .10 is on a branch, you can put out a snapshot of beta-4, bump the
.11 branch to use it and add some Its that cover everything like proxies
etc. I don't think we should move forward with beta-4 until this
happens.

Done on 2.0.x and trunk.

Independently of the decision about what to include in 2.0.10/2.0.11, I hope you'll test and vote on the wagon release. There's nothing wrong with having frequent releases with small changes such as this one.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter