Ok, for starters I've moved all the open issues from 2.0.11 to 2.2.1 and am now going through them to cull them down where possible.

I've also confirmed that the ITs pass for 2.0.11-SNAPSHOT as it is.

Once I get the 2.1.x bits cleaned up (per original mail that everyone seems in favour of), I'll spin an RC and see what everyone thinks.

- Brett