Hi All...

  There is already an ongoing activity to implement JSR#303 -
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=303 - and we started it as an Apache
Commons Sandbox project. Following links for discussion threads and the svn
repo of the new project:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/102655

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/102683

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/validator2/

IMHO this will be a good base for more specific validation requirements,
like JSF or EJB specific validations.

Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog