> It would be great if you'd bundle CoolBeans with a JDK distro, e.g.,
> AdoptOpenJDK. Will you do it?

CoolBeans has bundled a JDK since day one, November 2018(!).

So, considering various Linux distros, etc. produce Apache trademarked
artefacts (httpd, netbeans, etc) while also adding their modifications
(patches, modules, etc), what is the Apache in general and NetBeans
PMC in particular official position on this?

Are you saying the NetBeans PMC expressly disallows a NetBeans
installer that would bundle AdoptOpenJDK?

--emi