Hi all,

As you may know bits.netbeans.org is currently:

1. publishing the Javadoc for the Apache NetBeans Project
2. hosting some mini-web sites for the NBM Maven Plugin and other Maven related stuff. 3. redirecting the rest of requests (including the old NetBeans Maven repository) to an Oracle server.

If the Oracle server is decomissioned the Maven repository for the previous NetBeans releases will be gone with the wind.

I think we all agree it's ok to lose these old non-Apache Maven repositories, right? Understanding that users that still depend on previous NetBeans maven artifacts should upgrade to newest 12 binaries in Maven Central, right?

In case anybody is interested in keeping them, is there a plan to keep these binaries?

Thanks and kind regards,
Antonio