Hi Jan,

Nah, I still disagree: we're not to support NetBeans 8.2 (we can't do that, after all). We could keep on hosting the RELEASE82 artifacts at OSOUL, I think, even without requesting special permission from them.

The problem would then be knowing which artifacts in the repository belong to the RELEASE82 version. I have no clue on how to do that. The repository holds _hundreths_ of _thousands_ of files, I don't think we can backup the whole repository.

Finally I think nobody is interested in this, I mean, users do not seem to be worried about this. Nobody has spoken up or requested a backup.

I imagine companies and users will have those artifacts locally cached in their $HOME/.m2 directory, and that's probably good enough for them to keep on building their stuff.

Maybe we could suggest users to keep a backup of their $HOME/.m2 RELEASE82 artifacts, and use that for future builds, before migrating to newest NetBeans versions.

Kind regards,
Antonio