Hello,

Build performance is not an argument. it's already very fast.

Integration with various tools is a case of "I dont like it", it's not a good reason for such a fundamental change, it can be resolved with local configurations.

I cant find any good reason to change except, maybe, complexity, with reserves. Again possibly in the "NIH"or "dont like it" category.

One more con: we add a dependency on yet another external tool.

As we say in french it's a hammer to crush a fly.

When a vote happen, my vote will be NO. I know it's not binding so it's not counted, but I dont care. I'm against this change.

If the untold reason is to speed up github tests, then run less tests. Do we really need to test build on 13 or 20 arm platforms when only one config of the other architectures is tested, and the actual value of these build test is dubious?

Sebastien