Haha, no worries, just subscribed on Friday for this particular reason :)
glad Renode was useful for EOS S3 and of course happy to see how we can
enable more of that.

You mention you have a CI generating all the elfs, could you point me to
where that can be found? We could grab those and try to run them, see what
happens.

I can explain how we approach the platform generation we are doing for
Zephyr/U-Boot now to see how we could make it work for NuttX. Basically we
have this https://github.com/antmicro/dts2repl utility which uses the
Zephyr device trees generated with its build systems - with some
hand-written overlays (
https://github.com/antmicro/dts2repl/tree/main/dts2repl/overlay) which we
try to minimize / incorporate into the Zephyr device trees - into Renode's
repl files (platform files, the ones describing HW platforms). For the
simulation scenario, or .resc files, we have a template that's standard
across all platforms for a specific Zephyr demo. Same could be done for
NuttX of course.

Then we use this to run all the tests across all the platforms, and gather
and visualize the results.

If, when running NuttX (or any other payload) on those platforms we find
some of our platforms descriptions lacking some specific stuff like power
or clock management, we would add the necessary stuff into the overlays (or
Zephyr’s dts if possible)

I think some STM32 platforms would be a good entry point, since there are
many and they are pretty well supported in Renode/Zephyr/NuttX. But again,
if you point me to the elf files you are hosting, we could probably consume
them and report the results.

CCing my team to follow the conversation. They will have more details if
needed.

Best regards,

Michael

--