I agree with Brennan. If the ci build is too slow, let's optimize the ci
process instead of bypassing it totally. Since I have checked almost all ci
braak before, I expect that many board's config can't pass the compile
without the guard from the ci system. Actually, I think the big
imperfection of our ci is that the automation test is too weak, and many
critical errors  still can't catch by it.