It's may be used in front end (eCommerce). But there are still some flaws in it (actually it's a mock-up), very interesting ideas in though!

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
We could remove multiflex as well right?  That's not even used on the backend.
I could be seriously wrong here, so let me know.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

+1 - I'm for it.  Just remember to get the screenshot from demo before
you remove it :)  I'll be happy to do it once we have a few more
votes.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> +1 for Bluelight in gallery and not in OFBiz OOTB as already
proposed
> (easier maintenance)
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
> > Should we do the same for Bluelight?
> >
> > -Adrian
> >
> > Tim Ruppert wrote:
> >> Smooth Feather has been posted to the Visual Themes page and can
> now be removed by anyone who has rights.  I'm not sure where I
> >> ever rememthemes is classified, but I'll give it a whirl and
will
> report back.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Tim