[2] Ean in 2007 http://markmail.org/message/jf5qvxblvrbmtvae (and we know now than when there is a dual licensing we can pick the one we want, here MIT :o) [3] Ean in 2007 http://markmail.org/message/vqjjtribdrulhbl3. When the serious one is less serious than the other (demo in time). Dojo is known to have documentation problems also... Found this link http://www.ajaxdaddy.com/demo-dojo-fisheye.html

From: "Atul Vani" <atul.v...@hotwaxmedia.com>
+1

jQuery is simpler, more flexible
and faster to use (coding is about 50% quicker than Prototype one
developer has reported), plus now that its community is really building
the number of plugins and scripts are increasing very fast.

true indeed.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Sam Hamilton wrote:
It would make a number of my developers very happy if we migrated over
to jQuery. Its been described to me that Dojo is heavy and Prototype as
a library for javascript geeks where as jQuery is simpler, more flexible
and faster to use (coding is about 50% quicker than Prototype one
developer has reported), plus now that its community is really building
the number of plugins and scripts are increasing very fast.

Anyway a few links for people interested
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_JavaScript_frameworks
http://ajaxian.com/archives/prototype-and-jquery-a-code-comparison

Really I think it boils down that we pick one framework and then run
with it. All three are solid choices so then it really comes down to
making coding a pleasure in which case jQuery wins it for me.

Sam