I have, what I consider, not only production but demo and test instances on a server.
an they work so I agree.
BTW I can use the artifacts on my production so that is not a consideration.

I mean those that review the code that gets committed and have access to the demo server.

I answer the resources in my reply to scott.

If everyone stop contributing the way they do(little or no intensive testing, and upgrade paths), maybe I could get release stable. So I don't see the "gifts" as that.

that is slowly being taken care of as my resources are gaining.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

David E Jones sent the following on 12/9/2010 2:23 PM: