You got me there Adam.
and I am not saying we test or run upgrade at each update of 10.4.
based on efforts so far I don't expect the effort I outlined to be done by the volunteers, though they are the best qualified to do this.

as you see I do take my support of ofbiz seriously.
and when you multiply this more than 50 times it turns out to be more than a man year to release what I consider stable systems.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Adam Heath sent the following on 12/9/2010 3:52 PM: