From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 12/10/2010 07:20 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Christian Geisert wrote:
Why just webtools, I think indexing the whole demo instance doesn't make
sense...

Yes, it's just that I'm not quite sure where to put the robots.txt
(under all wepbapps roots?). That's why I spoke about HTTPD conf. I
remember having handled robots there for a client site

robots.txt must go at the root of the server, ie, /.

I'm not quite sure were is the root of the server. I tried OFBiz root and also (and rather) as I found <<ServerRoot "/etc/apache2">> in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf put one there also.

We don't want to keep google(or anything else) from indexing any of the demos. It's useful to have them point to us. What we do want, is to preclude certain urls that cause things to fall over.

Or, maybe those certain things should not be enabled by default. Maybe move them to a specialpurpose location, which then extends the framework/application components with additional menu/screen entries.

Mmm...