In general i agree with this action however,

1. components which need to be integrated with components like help and reporting (birt) in order to be useful and which are essential for the functionality of the system, i do not agree:

help
Birt

2. further the following components are standard in any ERP system so OFBiz should have it too:

ecommerce
asset management
pos,webpos

3. Then the components which are essential for new developers:
example
cmssite

Regards,
Hans