Adam and I have been talking about a feature like this for a while. Its a good
question whether something like Maven would serve as a good basis for resolving
dependencies or maybe even a pluggable architecture. On Red Hat and Debian
systems you could even automatically bring in native dependencies like
Memcached, Varnish, NGINX, etc. and provide turn-key configuration of what
would otherwise be a very complicated installation. Its also interesting to see
how Puppet handles some of these problems.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com