Answers are in-line

Le 28/11/2016 à 11:08, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> Hi Everyone
>
> One of the topics that came up during the brainstorming in Seville was that
> the project desperately needs a clear strategy and roadmap.

> So to get the discussion started:
>
> 1. Do people agree that the project needs to focus on driving adoption?
+10
but who are ours target :
  1) ERP services company (consultant or/and technical employees with ERP
knowledge)
  2) or IT services company ( SME )
  3) or end user (manager who need a ERP)
  or both ;-)

( it's ordered in my point of view )

> 2. Do people think that the UI is one of the key things that stops this ?
> (If, not then please include what do you think is)
+10
but maybe the OOTB UI is not the same than the more professional business
application plugins.
First should be more fashionable that the second which could be more sober and
practical (maybe only a theme difference)

> 3. What goals could we set?
Taher start to answer, I will complete...

> 4. Are people interested in working in workgroups, to focus on specific areas
> (or goals)?
My "contribution areas" are
- UI scenario Test
- documentation (for consultant or/and technical  with ERP knowledge )
- using plugin manager to create small function plugin
- saying if it's usable by a functional consultant ;-)