On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> If I understand well, this Maven repo is only for ASF internal use, right?
> (though I see http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/external/atlassian/ but
> I guess it's a matter of agreement with infra and maybe Maven teams?)
> If it's the case, that's quite an idea Jacopo, less work for us :)
> Will you ask?
>
> Jacques

I am not sure it is only for ASF projects, probably not.
But, since one of the requirements by the ASF for distributing official
releases (and afaik each plugin will be technically a release) is that the
release packages must be available from ASF owned infra, the above should
do the trick.
I would prefer to wait before asking any question until we have a better
knowledge of our intentions, requirements and architecture; in the meantime
we can explore more in this and other directions.