Hello Sharan,

I was going through old archives from mailing list and saw some discussion
regarding comparing ofbiz with magento. As, I have also heard from people
using magento as its quick to install and multiple themes support.

Going back to UI again, if we can make the e-commerce UI look good then we
can surely attract people towards ofbiz adoption for an e-commerce stores.
Another good enhancement that can be a factor getting people towards OFBiz
is integrating some real time recommendation system using machine learning.
As, after basic e-commerce part is there, now next necessity to have
recommendation and analytics available to grow further.

Thanks
Gaurav

*Gaurav Saini*