Le 30/11/2016 à 10:54, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...] I wouldn't be happy for the community to have to rely on service
providers to provide what should be standard functions / components or
plug-ins.

So I would be in favour of something like Jacques is proposing that we
have an official project repo for plug-ins.

We could look at the feasibility (from an infra and a legal perspective) of
publishing our plugins to:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2

Jacopo

If I understand well, this Maven repo is only for ASF internal use, right? (though I see http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/external/atlassian/ but I guess it's a matter of agreement with infra and maybe Maven teams?)
If it's the case, that's quite an idea Jacopo, less work for us :)
Will you ask?