On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Graham Lauder <y...@apache.org> wrote:
.

> I've made a start on the Main, Introduction and sharing files pages.  I'd
> forgotten how unsatisfactory it was, it was a bit of a rushed job after all.
> I'm beginning to think that considering the amount of work that is going to
> be required to bring it up to scratch that it may be more sensible just go
> full on with the new guide.
>  It would also give us the advantage of it being under the Apache License.

I'm not opposed to starting a new document.  But I'm unlikely to pull
out of my head a comprehensive set of functional differences between
MS Office and AOO and hints for users.  That seems to be the focus of
that wiki page.  In fact I'd even argue that the document is misnamed.
 I'd call it "A Guide to Apache OpenOffice for Former Microsoft Office
Users" or "And End User's guide to Moving from Microsoft Office to
Apache OpenOffice" something like that.

Where I could offer more new content would be on the higher level
migration issues, organizational strategies/approaches for migrating.

Regards,

-Rob