On 04/14/2014 09:57 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

On 2014-04-14, at 12:46, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts
<lui...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, On 2014-04-14, at 11:33, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 2014-04-14, at 09:39, Samer Mansour <samer...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Odd, I thought this was pretty obvious:
https://www.openoffice.org/why/why_sme.html  Its only 2
clicks into the site. I want to learn more -> Businesses,
third bullet down.

This may be a product of our localized sites not existing /
being updated. This person was inquiring for a Malaysian
business, not sure if the person inquiring was also from
Malaysia.

Samer

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Rob Weir