On 15/01/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Do you approve that, in his capacity as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair,
Andrea Pescetti submits a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced
by Louis Suárez-Potts as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair?
[ ] +1 Yes
[ ]  0 Abstain
[ ] -1 No

Procedural note: I didn't add it to my initial mail in order to keep it short, but it is highly recommended that -1 votes be accompanied by a brief motivation (1-2 lines), especially if you haven't participated in the discussions so far. Knowing what is wrong can help a lot. This holds for the -1 votes that have already been expressed too.

Regards,
  Andrea.