V Štvrtok, 15. január 2015 o 09:04 +0100, Andrea Pescetti napísal(a):
> On 15/01/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> > Do you approve that, in his capacity as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair,
> > Andrea Pescetti submits a resolution to the Board asking to be replaced
> > by Louis Suárez-Potts as the Apache OpenOffice PMC Chair?
> > [ ] +1 Yes
> > [ ]  0 Abstain
> > [ ] -1 No
>
> Procedural note: I didn't add it to my initial mail in order to keep it
> short, but it is highly recommended that -1 votes be accompanied by a
> brief motivation (1-2 lines), especially if you haven't participated in
> the discussions so far. Knowing what is wrong can help a lot. This holds
> for the -1 votes that have already been expressed too.

Maybe I don't uderstad very well.

Let me express my frustration.

Andrea, you are active chair and member of ASF! (there is now place for
politness) Kick -off all PMCs and bring project to life !

There are some people who still believes in project, but ...

Proble is not non active people, less releases or resources. Problem is
that every idea is killed.

This vote was good idea but I thought that you will have disagreement or
not 3 binding votes.

Regards,

Michal Hriň