2024-07-28 11:17, Matthias Seidel rašė:
The last step would be to export the new translations to SDF files and to merge them with our code.

While I’m not in a position to appreciate the technical reasons for using SDF files, the working format for localizers is PO files.

From the standpoint of logic, if POs can be mapped to SDFs and the latter to the UI of AOO, then, in principle, POs can be mapped directly to the UI of AOO.

Perhaps getting rid of SDFs altogether would be the strategic path to take in the future development of this area of code?

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely,
📧 Aivaras Stepukonis <mailto:astepuko...@gmail.com>