> I intended to mean changes to "process / standard / guide" [2] rather
than "CI workflow", but it still causes confusion.

How can a PR be relevant to these things? I think the result should be
either CI workflow changes or document updates. We don't need a dedicated
"workflow" in such situations.

> build system or external dependencies.

So, it overlaps with deps. While I can regard it as Maven/Docker/Build
script related changes, we may not have "pkg", "tool", "deploy" that can
overlap with this.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月19日周五 17:38写道: