+1 for fcn -> fn
+1 for ts -> offloader

+1 * ci - CI workflow changes or debugging.
+1 * build - all things related to the build system, including tools,
deployment logic, maven changes, packaging logics, docker image,
buildscripts.

`pkg` should belong to the `admin` scope, so suggest using the `admin`
instead `pkg`.

`tool` is pulsar-admin, pulsar, pulsar-client, and so on cli, so keep using
the `tool`.

deploy should belong to the `build` scope`, so suggest using the `build`
instead `deploy`.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月19日周五 17:46写道: