To proposal a workable solution, I suggest:

replace

* pkg
* tool
* deploy
* ci
* workflow
* build

with

* ci - CI workflow changes or debugging.
* build - all things related to the build system, including tools,
deployment logic, maven changes, packaging logics, docker image, build
scripts.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月19日周五 17:41写道: