Thank you tison and Zixuan!

Agree on the following aspects:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# 1. Remove 3 [scope]s

- Remove [workflow] since it can be replaced with other scopes
eg.
"[feat][workflow] Add instructions for previewing website changes"
can be written as
"[feat][doc] Add instructions for previewing website changes"

- Remove [depoly] since changes to deployment can be represented by other
[scope]s.

- Remove [pkg]since it refers to package API [1], which belongs to [admin].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# 2. Update 4 [scope]s

- Add [meta], which refers to changes to metadata.

- Add [storage], which refers to changes to managed ledger.

- Rename [ts] to [offloaded], which refers to changes to tiered storage.

- Rename [func] to [fn], which refers to changes to function.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# 3. Remain the same

These formats are fine to go:

- Submit breaking changes