Thank you all!

Hi Zixuan and all,

> - dep (abbr for dependency) -> deps
"dep" is abbr for "dependency"
while "deps" can be abbr for "dependencies"
Since here uses a singular noun, how about using "dep"?

> - fcn (abbr for function) -> func
+1

> - sec (abbr for security) -> security
> - ts (abbr for tiered storage) -> tiered-storage
Are "security" and "tiered-storage" too long?
- "sec" is commonly used in the science industry [1]
- "ts" is suggested because you might know it refers to "tiered storage" at
first glance
since there seems to be no similar Pulsar concept/terminology
that uses the same abbreviation.

- rest (changes to REST) -> Using the `admin` instead of rest?
"rest" here refers to client library REST [2]
And the "rest" you mentioned belongs to "admin", which includes
pulsar-admin, REST API, Java admin API [3]

- misc (abbr for miscellaneous) -> chore?
I'm OK with both choices.
Hi other developers, what's your preference on this?

[1] https://www.abbreviations.com/abbreviation/Security
[2] https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/next/client-libraries-rest
[3]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8Pw6ZbWk-_pCKdOmdvx9rnhPiyuxwq60_TrD68d7BA/edit?pli=1#bookmark=id.nnekhkthmwlh