Release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/ReleaseNotes9_4_1

I made some small structural adjustments to the release notes.  I prefer to
put the CHANGES link last so that you start reading the highlights and then
end with the CHANGES link for further details.

Since this is a patch release, I chose not to get into much details in the
release highlights.  People can read CHANGES.txt for the details.

Ishan, SOLR-17112 had no PR so nothing to merge, so it will miss this
release unless you are super fast or there is another RC.