SolrBot had been failing for a long time (>1month), but I got it on track
again. Normally it only files new PRs on Sundays, but I'm triggering that
manually now to consider what other upgrades from the past month that we should
put into 9.4.1.

Please have a look at https://github.com/apache/solr/pulls/solrbot and consider
which ones should be merged and backported.

Jan