Ted Husted wrote:
If some people feel these patches are a problem, then we can always
keep Action 1.3.0 as a test-build, until someone has time to apply
them and roll an Action 1.3.1 (note that the other six subprojects
would *not* have to tagged and rolled again, only the one we change).

The important thing, I think, is to get past the point having to
release everything all at once. Then we can address any other issues
in an agile, release-often, way. Otherwise, it will always be
something, and a week will turn into a month, which turns into another
quarter.

+1 to this action plan. I'm in the camp of considering the two security bugs a requirement for a GA level release, but getting the 'seven dwarfs' out the door would at least clear some room in the workshop ;-)

L.