> but maybe perhaps Stephen would like to get a talk like that at Cassandra
Summit?

hehe - i'm sure you could have found a way to make that topic interesting.
i'm not so sure i could. :)

> Psssht, the original Uni_pop _has Tinkerpop support, and a better unicorn
logo...

ha!

> Seriously though,  for wider Tinkerpop adoption it would be cool to have a
general "Provider Template" along with the tutorial/blogpost :

the "provider template" could be an addition to the maven archetypes we
have then you just do:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.tinkerpop
-DarchetypeArtifactId=gremlin-archetype-provider -DarchetypeVersion=3.2.1
-DgroupId=com.my-DartifactId=my-tinkerpop-implementation

i'm not sure i want to volunteer to do that one, but that would be kinda
cool. the only downside is that it's a fair bit of trouble to maintain a
template/archetype for something that probably won't see a ton of use -
unless there are suddenly hundreds of tinkerpop implementations :)