> You know what else i just noticed?
>
> http://gremlin.tinkerpop.com
> http://rexster.tinkerpop.com
> .... and so on
>
> all still point to the old wikis - should we consider changing those to
> have them all just go to the 3.x home page?

I believe there are more people on 2.x than there are on 3.x. Thus, while we
think 2.x is basically MS-DOS, we shouldn't hinder others still relying on
those links. Over time things will wash out and also, if you are serious about
TinkerPop, you will know whats going on. People who just click links and copy
paste code snippets w/o being aware of 2.x/3.x sort of stuff aren't worth the
trouble we will cause those who legitimately still use 2.x and the respective
docs.

Marko.