Le 29 avr. 2016 00:49, "ross.cohen" <ross.cohen...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Actually, it looks like a 7.0 release means different things to different
> people.  Romain, you took everyone's approval of the idea of a 7.0.0
release
> to be an approval of your particular version of a 7.0.0 release, which it
> clearly was not.   Looks to me like a finer-grained vote is needed to
figure
> out exactly what people want as part of 7.0.0 release.

Clearly stated we were speaking of master in the thread when Jon asked so I
kind of disagree there.

> Personally, I think David is correct in saying that a release without some
> kind of positive JEE 7 compatibility statement is a serious mistake.  I
know
> the TCK is out of the question right now, but that simply means you need
> invent an alternative compatibility statement:  "Apache-Certified
Compliant
> to Web Profile Specifications" (or some such).

This doesnt mean anything to me like that. Being ASF implies ASF quality
and we cant claim anything Oracle related so Im lost with what you target
there.

We ll clearly not get any EE 7 compatibility on the site. Best we can do is
to list API/impl we have of EE 7.

Last point: your vote would have been very welcomed but now vote passed and
I strongly think we can discuss for 10 years without providing anything to
users so more time passes more I think we could use the date as version it
wouldnt be an issue but we have to release Final versions to stop holding
tomee from being considered by vendors and tools.