+1 I would prefer a tons of -1 from users than committers (actually
commiters know how to sort it out so we shouldnt care much of them for such
things ;)).

Now factually vote passed, no new input made the overall debate face
changed so still think we can move forward. I perfectly get - more than you
think - the manager constraint but it will still be there whatever we do
for now. Also if selecting a product is only done on the TCK compliance I'm
happy to let people use some other $ervers (or if the reason is the logo is
using this #abcdef color), quality is not always there but they are often
expensive enough to convince a manager and sadly lock a developer team to
old and buggy versions but whatever constraints are coming from non dev
people I don't want TomEE to be a hostage of such a discussion. This
belongs to vendors and commercial companies not to open source IMHO.

Side note: EE 7 spec have been listed there
http://tomee.apache.org/comparison.html . Of course it doesn't mean any TCK
compliance but it shows the area we worked on - at least the ones I know
about. If I missed any feel free to complete it. If you think the
formatting can be better feel free to play with the dom too, wanted to
avoid another table which basically duplicates a lot of noise but that's
only my voice and I'm for making it clearer if possible.

Romain Manni-Bucau