Hi Myrle,

At present, I can think of the difficulties mainly in the following aspects:

1. I'm not very understanding of apache's workflow at present, and also I'm
not a committer for Apache weex now, I should be voted to be a committer
firstly.
2. The migration of the warehouse may cause some historical issues to
continue to track, the new repo will start from 0 (that's no bad, but a big
change).
3. I need to re-adjust my code and follow the apache approach, which also
has a certain cost for me, and now I was the only one who works on the
weex toolchain.

Maybe this issue can be resolved, but I'm not sure how much time I need to
complete this thing.

I look forward to more comments and discussions to get this matter going.

Thanks.
Dan

Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> 于2019年2月1日周五 下午4:32写道: